Spring Rolls, Fried Red Prawn with bitter-sweet sauce
- 125gr All Purpose Flour
- 70gr Potato Starch
- 400gr Water
- Seed Oil
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Spring Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Prawns
- Whisk the flour, potato starch, water and a teaspoon of e.v.o., using a frying pan cook the crepes.
- Cut julienne: zucchini, carrots and spring onions.
- Stew the vegetables with salt and oil - time of cook: 4'
- Stuff the crepe with the stewed and wrap it.
- Glue the edge using a mix of water and flour.
- Fry into seed-oil.
- Cover the prawn into flour and fry it.
- For the sauce: curdle brown sugar, white vinegar and little water into a pan.
Gusto Tamarindo - Costa Rica 2015